The Safomar Vibration Management Service offers the client:
• Manage aircraft fleet vibration health, thus impacting directly on continued airworthiness
• Reduce overall vibration levels, therefore minimizing wear and tear, reducing risky component failures and thus effectively reducing the cost of ownership
• Increased aircraft availability by reducing time spent on track and balance activities as well as required maintenance flights
• Empower your engineers through up to date training and a detailed understanding of vibration management
• Expert field engineer support for any vibration related issues
• Data management services, designed for effective storage, analysis, trending and reporting.
To advertise in African Pilot, APAnews or on our website, contact Lara Bayliss
Tel: 0861 00 11 30 (SA only)
Tel: +27 (0)11 466 8524/6 (Intl.)
Cell: +27 (0)79 880 4359
Join Africa’s fastest-growing weekly aviation news service FREE.
Our website traffic for March 2019 reached an all-time high of 789 895 hits.
Maximise your ROI and receive qualified exposure by advertising your business to the right audience.
Today 25 July was yet another beautiful sunshine day in Oshkosh with
Yesterday (Tuesday) was a fantastic weather day with some clouds and a
The frozen body of a stowaway fell from a Kenya Airways passenger
By now most professionals in aviation will know that during December 2018